Photo decoration only.
Over 65 Years of ExperiencE

Experienced Certified Family Law Specialists Certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.

With family legal issues often come financial complications. Your ex-spouse might not want to honor your equalization payment, or the other parent might not be paying the child support and/or spousal support ordered by the court. Rest assured that the law is in place to address these issues, and an experienced lawyer can help you collect what is due to you.

E-Enforce-CA supports spouses and parents who seek to recover financial support they are due in a court order or judgement. For instance, if you have not received the child support or spousal support payments you are due, the firm can help you take the appropriate actions for enforcement. The attorneys have 66 years of collective experience, and they can explore a myriad of legal options to remedy your situation. They will assess your unique situation and help you decide whether you should pursue an action for wage garnishment, real estate sale or personal property sale, for example, to obtain those funds you are due.

Learn more about the firm’s practice areas here and take a look at their attorney bios for more information. Schedule a free consultation to get started. Simply fill the form out below to request your free consultation and we will be in touch within 24 hours.

Ira M. Friedman Founding Partner,
Contact Us

Free Case Evaluation

    Contact Us


    9454 Wilshire Boulevard
    Suite 313
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

    Office Hours

    Monday – Friday:
    9:00am to 5:00pm PST

    Saturday – Sunday:

    2024 © Friedman & Friedman, A Professional Corporation. All Rights Reserved.